Coway Air Purifier
Triple power and easy installation
product information 1
More compact sized
product compared to
products The single, dual, triple, and quad suction technology results
in a more compact product compared to similarly
performing products in the market, offering easy installation
and efficient use of space.
product information 2
Powerful filtration system 99.99% removal of 0.01㎛ fine particles Coway Green HEPA™ technology reduces 99.99% of fine particles as small as 0.01㎛¹ including pollen, dust, pet dander and mold.
1.The particle removal test was conducted by KCL(Korea Conformity Laboratories)
The testing environmental conditions are followed by the Korea Air Cleaning Association standard (SPS-KACA 002-132:2018) that is complied with the indoor air purifier test evaluation.
1) Test method and process
(1) Measurement of the particle background concentration in a test chamber
- This test should be maintained that particle concentration in the test chamber is not more than 3X105 unit/㎥ by applying the procedure of A.3 of Annex A to the Korea Air Cleaning Association standard.
(2) Measurement of particle attenuation rate
- The particle in the chamber should be generated until its concentration reaches 103 ~105 unit/㎥ while operating an air stirring fan.
Measure the natural attenuation and attenuation by the air purifier at a single test. Measure the natural attenuation for 40 minutes and then operate the air purifier until it drops to 99.99%.
- As the particle removal test was conducted in an enclosed test chamber with a size of 30㎥ for the duration of 40 minutes, the performance may vary in the actual living environment of customers.
product information 3
Coway's specialized Cabin
HEPA filter The HEPA filter is loaded with the optimal ratio of fine
activated carbon for high performance in trapping and
reducing fine dust and harmful gas with low differential
pressure and high air volume.
product information 4
Intuitive air quality and
numeric PM2.5 indicator The pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in
real-time. The brightly colored LED and numeric PM2.5
let you know how clean or dirty your indoor air every
minute of the day.
product information 5
indicator The Pre & HEPA filter indicators alert you to needed
filter changes so you are certain the air you breathe is
product information 6
|Filtration system||Both sides||
|Room size||81.4 m2 / 876 ft2|
removal efficiency 2
|Filtration efficiency (HEPA) 3||99.5 %|
|Power consumption||80 W|
|Max noise||53.7 dB|
(W x H x D)
|514 x 631 x 264 mm / 20.2 x 24.8 x 10.4 inch|
|Net weight||12.2 kg / 26.8 lb|
- 1 Tested for filtering 0.3 ㎛ potassium chloride particles
- 2 Tested for removal efficiency of 5 substances: Ammonia(NH3)/Acetic acid(CH3COOH)/Acetaldehyde(CH3CHO)/Toluene(C7H8)/Formaldehyde(HCHO)
- 3 Tested for filtering 0.3 ㎛ potassium chloride particles at 32 LPM condition
- * Performance is based on CA standard by the Korea Air Cleaning Association
- * The above test is subject to change depending on the region and product specifications